Wednesday, June 30, 2010

On the raod again :-)

Brief update:
I did a run on Monday evening along the seafront again. On Saturday I did 7 laps, which was about 8k, so I figured this time I would do one more lap. The plan went well and every time I came back around to have an unobstructed view of the ocean I saw a different scene due to the fading light. It was really eye catching and a great distraction.
I really enjoyed the run and before I knew it I had lost count of my laps and when I checked my Garmin I was up to just over 10k! Pretty damn cool and no pain!
So I walked one more lap to cool down and had my protein drink afterwards. Like I said before, I'm not sure if it helps, but it can't do much harm.
I'm currently working on a training plan to start next Monday to take me from where I am now to a full marathon and a 50k race. There are some available, but they either don't include cross training, or they don't cover the distances I'm interested in.
Anyway, I'll leave it at that and update towards the end of the week.

Enjoy!

Eoin

No comments:

Post a Comment