Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New beginning

Ok, so yesterday (Monday) was the first day of my new training program. Day 1 was cross training and I had to do one hour, here's how it went:

Stretching
30 situps
30 pushups
21mins on bike (8.5k)
30 situps
30 pushups
12 chinups (a PB)
3 x 10 leg extensions with 33 lbs
3 x 10 bicep curls with 12.5 kg
2 x 10 tricep whatever they are called - dropping behind your head with 10kg
3 x 10 lat pull downs front (with 40 lbs) and
2 x 10 lat pull downs behind (with 40lbs)
10 mins on punchbag full on (combos, elbows and palm fists)
10mins on eliptical machine to cool down and make it up to a total of 60 mins.
Had trouble lifting a glass of water after without my hand shaking!
I really enjoy that workout, although I'm not a gym junkie. Today I can feel some DOMS, but nothing major. Hopefully my running will go as well. This week is going to be light running, short distances, just to get me back into regular running.
Will update towards the end of the week.

Have fun!
Eoin

No comments:

Post a Comment