Friday, April 1, 2011

Monthly summary and Ep5.5 of my podcast

Ok, as it's the first of the month it's time for my monthly review (I'm into the stats!).

So in Feb I said I was hoping to ramp up the distance for my running and as you can see I went from 135k then to 146k in March. I also increased my cross training, especially cycling. The chart below shows the total monthly distances for all training (running, cycling etc).
So I went from 180k in Feb to 287k in March, mainly thanks to some big cycling days! The month of April will be a bit lower, due to tapering for the marathon and then building back up afterwards. But overall I think my distances will level out.
Also, the next episode of my podcast is available to listen to here now, or it will be available in iTunes soon.


                   
   
Podcast Powered By Podbean
   

Keep running,
Eoin

No comments:

Post a Comment